Sunday, January 30

Another Common Body Paragraph Problem

Read the following prompt, then look at the opinion and the first body paragraph from a sample independent essay. What is the problem with the body paragraph?
___________________

What are the advantages of exercising? Give examples and reasons, etc...

Personally, I think there are many advantages to exercising.

First, every morning before work I go to the gym. At the gym I work out for two hours with my trainer Tom who makes me work really hard because I really need cardio for my heart so I use the treadmill for twenty minutes then I use the step machine for twenty minutes after which I use the rowing machine, which kills me because by then my arms and shoulders are so tired I just want to die but Tom tells me to go lift some weights so I do some weights for another twenty minutes and by the time I am finished, I am so tired I just want to die and go home and sleep all day but I can't because I must go to work.

Next...
___________________

The Pro

© Bruce Stirling 2011